Welser Profile has the capabilities to meet these requirements. We specialise in manufacturing customized metal sections, which are bent, welded and may vary in wall thickness.
Welser also manufactures metal sections using high-strength steels as well as ingenious, customized profile systems. Welser Profile has the expertise and production capabilities to meet your precise, individual metal section requirements.
- Complex, made to measure metal sections produced in a variety of material grades (including chrome and chrome nickel steels)
- Precision hole-punching, notching and mitring whatever the length of the metal section
- Notching is performed during the roll forming process using a combination of punching and sawing operations – no additional processing required
- Punching of all holes including threaded holes for screws
- Precision manufacture of cab frames on our unique combination bending line
- A broad production spectrum in the rail industry ranging from steel sections in the form of huge longitudinal bearers used in the main framework to metal sections forming part of the outer structure – in a variety of material grades as well as in open or welded form
- „Just in time“ realised through structured production and logistical planning
- Reducing strip thickness to save material and weight