Safe with optimum strength-to-weight ratio
Welser Profile is the ideal partner to develop metal sections to cope with such requirements. Where there are high dynamic loads, often a weight saving is required. Weight can be reduced whilst maintaining a high level of stability among the components. Whatever your requirements, we have the expertise and production capabilities to make them a reality. We welcome the opportunity to share our extensive experience in system development.
- Our roll formed steel sections offer a high level of quality in terms of strength, rigidity and dimensional stability, as well as repeatability, particularly with regard to hole positioning, even on longer steel profile lengths
- Our steel sections are made to the tightest tolerances possible – in line with customer requirements used in highly specialised joining techniques
- Fulfilling key requirements whilst delivering additional benefits including an indentation process for making notches, holes or grooves to accommodate non-visible cooling elements and sprinklers
- Short turnaround time and customized profile design using tooling systems manufactured in-house
- Development in close collaboration with the customer (low risk, insight into new ideas, synergy effects, cost reduction)
- Higher degree of complexity possible with roll forming compared to conventional metal working processes such as brake pressing
- Weight savings due to the application of high strength pre-materials
- Highly economical due to the continuous roll forming production process and the integration of additional manufacturing steps such as punching, embossing, bending etc.
- Possibility of one-piece steel profile solutions in place of welded components - avoiding welding distortion amongst other factors