Welser metal sections are designed to do exactly that. We have tailor-made thousands of different steel profiles to meet our customers' constantly changing requirements to satisfy the demands of the construction industry. These are all positive arguments to opt for steel and steel profiles manufactured by Welser. Customers choose us not just for our technical expertise, but also for our cost-effective and aesthetically pleasing products.
- Metal Sections with very tight punching and cross-section tolerance control are possible due to Welsers extensive experience, in-house tool-making and highly developed systems engineering capabilities
- Repeatability, even for long metal section lengths up to 27 m (88.5 feet) with varying punching patterns
- Low material usage thanks to innovative patented punching techniques
- Highly complex, customized cross section profiles even when using stainless steels (anti-corrosion)
- Expansion joints can be filled with plastic in order to protect metal sections‘ edges
- Weight savings and economical production by using the most optimal pre-material, e.g. high tensile and/or zinc-coated strip as well as pre-painted pre-material strip with highly decorative surfaces